Digital Shifters is looking for a person to handle our incoming client requests. This is a fast-paced position that requires someone who communicates well with others and is extremely personable.
- Oversee client support tickets by taking ownership or routing to the appropriate employee and oversee until completed
- Make changes to Websites using HTML and Photoshop
- Provide a positive interaction with all clients through resolution/completion of ticket
- Track time spent on all projects, and accurately report time for billing purposes
- Assist in quality assurance testing for newly developed Websites/applications
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum one year Web development experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS, FTP
- Experience with cross browser compatibility
- Ability to perform minor changes and work around PHP
- A willingness to learn new software tools and technologies
- Detail oriented and has the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding personality
Please apply by including the following:
- Cover letter and resume, including salary history and requirements
- URL to online portfolio
- Resumes that do not include the requested information will not be considered.
- Relocation assistance will not be provided.
- No recruiters please.
- Equal Opportunity Employer