Digital Shifters is looking for a junior web developer with experience to jump into our fast-paced environment.
- Work with account managers, programmers and designers to implement pixel-perfect front-end and user interface requirements.
- Stay abreast of the new front-end web development technologies; integrate them as necessary.
- Convert Web designs into functional, cross browser/platform compatible Web pages and supporting CSS
- Create supplemental page graphics based on master design
- Build and maintain Web pages according to page specifications, and effectively integrate new content for Website updates
- Perform Website changes as requested by client
- Participate in testing Website changes for functional and technical performance
- Work with other team members to meet goals and deadlines
- Track time spent on all projects, and accurately report time for billing purposes
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years web development experience in a production environment
- Experience with PHP for light front-end programming (forms, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, slicing PSDs and producing pixel-perfect HTML markup
- Experience with cross-browser testing and using alternate stylesheets
- A willingness to learn new software tools and technologies
- Detail oriented and has the ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- An understanding or willingness to learn usability and information architecture
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply by including the following:
- Cover letter and resume, including salary history and requirements
- URL to online portfolio
- Resumes that do not include the requested information will not be considered.
- Relocation assistance will not be provided.
- No recruiters please.
- Equal Opportunity Employer